Sunday, June 3, 2012

Crazy shenanigans followed by a lazy day:

Sunday June 3rd
Um, last night was kinda completely not what I normally do and way out of my comfort zone. We went to the European side and went to bars and a gypsy club and stayed out until 5:15 in the morning and saw the sunrise on our hour and half long trip back to uni. The mission of my roommate is to get me wasted, but I'm pretty sure she won't succeed, unless she like drugs me or something extreme. Um, I slept till noon, got up, came down to the study area, and worked on uploading pictures. My laptop still hates Turkey. I want to skype people back home, because I miss them and am not doing anything today except finishing homework for class and finding food at some point. It's 3 pm here and I would like to go to bed early tonight because it's the first day of school tomorrow, but if someone *coughMomKellyOlesya* can skype, I'm down with staying up later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment